Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Halloween!






I made BarBque Pizza for the baptism

Dear Family!
  What a crazy week this was. We are SO behind in everything because we have not had a bit of extra time. They cut our electricity because nobody paid (candlelight again). We didn't get to do laundry last week because we'd gone to Tonala. I'm WAY behind in my journal (which is the worst for me). We baptized three people and confirmed four! That was wonderful! We had a BBQ pizza night. We had a baptismal interview to do really far away. I could go on and on. Basically I just feel overwhelmed, but so grateful that we baptized! I want to keep baptizing! It's amazing how much you grow to love your investigators! I just wish that you could all meet them. The only sad thing is that only mom speaks spanish. The mission is really worth all the heartache when you finally baptize. I just need some time to catch up on a few things. I'm sorry if I don't have more to say. I feel like our lives are SO different and that I can't really explain what I feel or do or experience here through an email. Christmas will be here really soon though! I'll get to call home! Somehow it's already Halloween.
   Well family! Take care! Enjoy your last couple of weeks with Max! I think it'll be a strange reunion for us in two years. Three years apart?! A lot changes.
  I love you all! I wish you could know how much!
Love,
  Elder Poirier

No comments:

Post a Comment