Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9th!

Supposedly we're going to the mission offices today so I'll finally get the Christmas package!!! I cannot explain how happy I am about that! It's been two weeks since Christmas!!!! I just want to see the Christmas card and read the letters!  I love our family's Christmas traditions. I can't believe that Stephen Bowzer comes home in one week! Weird!! September will be here before we know it. I just want to baptize at least 31 more people before then! I want to improve my accent! And I want a ton of more recipes! I love that Max thinks he loves the mission already, the MTC is WAY different than life in the mission field. But he'll love it as well. I hope that all is well at home, at church, and at work. I love you all!
Love,
  Elder Mitch Poirier

No comments:

Post a Comment