Monday, January 16, 2012

Hola de mexico

Dear Family,
   I got transferred again! But this time I ACTUALLY left Guadalajara. I'm now in Morelia, Michoacan. WHOA, finally! My new companion is Elder Perez from Chihuahua, Mexico, but he lived 7 years in Phoenix and therefore speaks English. He only has 3 months on his mission. He seems pretty happy and strange. I think we'll get along perfectly. I'm feeling really upset though. I really miss home. Sometimes I honestly feel that I'm just enduring the two years, patiently waiting for them to end. Other times I actually feel a love for the mission. I miss Elder Willett a ton! He's my favorite companion and I really just want to talk to him.
  Last night they didn't call us with the transfers until midnight. Then I had to pack up. I went to bed at about 1:30 but then couldn't sleep.  We baptized this week and last week (I have to send the photos).  I've been doing my best to do ALL that President asks of me, and to be consistent in doing so.
  Please keep praying for me. 
   I love you all so much.  
Love,
  Elder Poirier

No comments:

Post a Comment