Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012



Dear Family,
  Where to begin?! I don't feel like writing, I just want to read all your emails. I'm sending you all photos of Christmas here in Mexico, but really it doesn't compare to our New Year.  I LOVE the area. It actually feels like Mexico here.
  Now, as for the New Year, we five Elders had a fancy dinner in our house. We took a ton of photos, most of which without smiles. Kind of ridiculous, but it really was a lot of fun. I didn't want to wear my suit though, so after 12AM I changed into that light-blue sweater (the second time I've worn it on my mission because it's drycleanonly). We went on our roof and looked at the view of all the city. It was pretty neat seeing everyone's fireworks. I can't believe it's 2012!!! Time is flying by! This is the year that I come home!! I really love being here in Mexico. I feel like I'm appreciating it a lot more. I'm going to miss it. Elder Leon and I are practicing our accents (his english, my spanish) in the mirror in the mornings. It helps to see how the sounds are made. I look forward still to getting that christmas package!
  Love you all!
Merry Christmas and Happy 2012!
LOVE,
  Elder Mitch Poirier

No comments:

Post a Comment