Monday, May 9, 2011

District Leader!

Dear Family!
  I only have like three minutes. Why? Because I'm TRAINING. My new companion is from Toreon Mexico. His name is Elder Silos. I think it's going to be a lot of fun but I'm super nervous. He's SO new. I just really hope that I can be the missionary Heavenly Father needs me to be. And guess what. I'm also District Leader now. So if I was stressed these past two weeks... aye. I just want to be his brother like Elder Padgett was to me. And I want to be able to help out my district, but I feel so new and I still have a TON to learn. I love you all! I miss you but I'm so happy I got to hear your voices this weekend. Sorry that I have letters that I still can't send out. All day we had orientations and trainings. Now we've got to get to work. I need your prayers for my companion, that he'll adjust quickly and help me to fix this area--to baptize!!
   I love you all!!!!!
Love,
  Elder Mitch Poirier

No comments:

Post a Comment