Monday, July 9, 2012

Christmas in July



 Not much to report here in Mexico. We plan on baptizing a family of five this Saturday! I'm pretty excited about that. I don't know what else to say. This week I get to meet the new mission president. I don't know how I feel about that. It's weird. I only have 11 weeks left on the mission. I'm interested in what he'll teach us. Starting in August we're going to be promoting Mormon.org here in Mexico because it's FINALLY going to be translated into spanish!! All the cool videos and the blogs, etc. We're going to be required to go online everyday for one hour to look up things that will be helpful for our investigators. That'll be pretty cool.
  As for college. Um. I don't want to go to BYU I've pretty much decided. I think just visiting Utah every once in a while will be enough. But I do want to go to UF in January. I think October, November, and December is enough for you all to get used to having me back haha and then you won't miss me so much when I'm in college. I   feel like I'm needed there in that branch kind of. I also feel like that would be best for my future. 
  I love you!
Love,
  Elder Poirier



No comments:

Post a Comment