Sunday, October 10, 2010

Go and Do

                                             District G at the Provo Temple
                    "You have one business on earth---to save souls."  John Wesley

             

Elder Roden (my first companion) and Elder Martinez from UF
                           My favorite elders--Elder Gonzalez and Elder Summers
Elder Summers is from Sacramento, CA.  He will serve in the Dakotas Spanish Mission

                                           Mi nuevo companero, Elder Midgley
(my new companion)


"The intensity of our desire to share the gospel is a great indicator of the extent of our personal conversion."
Dallin H. Oaks -

This is my escritorio (desk).
                                                      I have the top bunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment