Monday, September 10, 2012

See you soon


Dear Family,
  I have NO time to write. The zone leaders are next to us and they're not going to let us write past 6 PM. You see, I had to travel by myself to Guadalajara last night to go sign my visa or something today in the morning. Well, it turns out that I can't sign because of who knows what. The elder that is working it out is taking it lightly, but again let's hope everything works out so that I see you the afternoon of the 24th. Today President and the assistants drove me back to Morelia. That was interesting. President wanted to know how Elder Turner was doing.  We just got back. I do miss Guadalajara a lot though! And I miss Tere and Sigifredo and Elder Silos!
  My converts are all getting sad that I'm going home. I have 18 active converts here! They're all planning little dinners and parties. Jorge and Lucia made me a special "mole." It made Elder Turner sick. I got the packages mom! But the zone leaders won't give it to me until tomorrow. Ugh zone leaders! 
  WE BAPTIZED THREE THIS WEEKEND! Jenny and her son Carlos, and Benjamin. I love to end the mission baptizing!
 Aleksi--did you ever send my emails to Landon and Felipe?
 Cassie--remember me?
 Max--it is WAY hard to get people to church unless they understand exactly what will happen and you be really direct in what blessings they'll receive and what commandment they're keeping. 
 Dad--I want to eat taco salad at home before I get released. I think it'd be beautiful considering that's what we always would give the elders
 Mom--  I love you! I can't wait to hug you!
  Eva--Are we going to go to Disney?
Lilli and family--I can't wait to see you all again.
Love,
  Elder Mitch Poirier




No comments:

Post a Comment